Our client - Schlumberger, is the world's leading geophysical services company, providing comprehensive worldwide reservoir imaging, monitoring, and development services to worldwide clientele. With the most extensive geophysical survey crews and data processing centers in the industry, our customer is now expanding its caliber team in Penang. We are looking for talents that enjoy challenges and willing to be part of a dynamic team in an international company with world
- Perform technical duties on all functional work group projects; employ test technique/procedures for all key cell projects.
- Use job packets, routings, work orders, wire lists, quality travelers, and bills of material (BOM)
- Maintain production tools and equipment.
- Ability to: blueprint reading; component identification; wire-preparation, stripping, and crimping; harness repair and termination; use of all pertinent manual hand tools.
- Skilled with electronics, hydraulics and/or mechanical assemblies, automated machine operation and/or programming
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- 1st year training (classroom and on the job) in Singapore, Penang and US, there will be exam for employees.
- The candidate must be highly mobile; due to the job will require travelling worldwide on short notice for short term and long term.
- Working environment in office and offshore vessels.
- This position is only for candidates with 1 or 2 years working experience.
- Required language(s): English
HOW TO APPLY
It is only required 3-Simple-Steps!
1. Deposit your resume here
(re-post if you would like to update your resume).
2. Enter your registered email address:
Agensi Pekerjaan Career Wise Sdn Bhd (513788-U)
1-1-22 Kompleks Mayang Mall, Jalan Mayang Pasir 1, 11950 Bayan Baru, Penang, Malaysia.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org |
Tel : 604 - 644 7993 | Fax : 604 - 642 9676