Our client-Schlumberger is the world's leading geophysical services company, providing comprehensive worldwide reservoir imaging, monitoring and development services to worldwide clientele. With the most extensive geophysical survey crews and data processing centers in the industry, they are now expanding its caliber team in Penang. We are looking for talents that enjoy challenges and willing to be part of a dynamic team in an international company with world
Performs all technical duties in one of the functional areas: electronic, mechanical, or systems. Completes tests, measurements, operations or process controls. Conducts troubleshooting to diagnose product, process, or program defects and repair them.
Supervision: Production Supervisor or Team Leader
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform technical duties on all functional work group projects; employ test technique/procedures for all key cell projects.
- Use job packets, routings, work orders, wire lists, quality travelers, and bills of material
- Maintain production tools and equipment.
- Ability to: blueprint reading; component identification; wire-preparation, stripping, and crimping; harness repair and termination; use of all pertinent manual hand tools.
- Skilled with electronics, hydraulics and/or mechanical assemblies, automated machine operation and/or programming
-Engineering Diploma or equivalent
-Minimum 5 years relevant experience
-Required language(s): English.
HOW TO APPLY
It is only required 3-Simple-Steps!
1. Deposit your resume here
(re-post if you would like to update your resume).
2. Enter your registered email address:
Agensi Pekerjaan Career Wise Sdn Bhd (513788-U)
1-1-22 Kompleks Mayang Mall, Jalan Mayang Pasir 1, 11950 Bayan Baru, Penang, Malaysia.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org |
Tel : 604 - 644 7993 | Fax : 604 - 642 9676