- Job Level: Executive - Junior
- Min Year of Experience: 1
- Min Qualification: Diploma
- Based In: Penang (Bayan Lepas)
Job DescriptionKEY FUNCTIONS:
1. Manage the invoices uploading for key customers.
2. Responsible for the daily accounting functions, including cash application, CMR/DMR and non-trade invoice.
3. Work closely with credit manager for remittance details, billing, unclaimed property.
4. Perform month end closing activities.
5. Preparation of Balance Sheet and Bank Reconciliation for those accounts under AR’s ownership.
6. Prepare weekly AR / Credit Metrics Report
7. Preparation of interim & year-end EY audit schedules. Being a key contact for internal / external reporting & audit
8. Participate in project assignments and process improvements
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
1. Diploma/Degree in Accountancy
2. Fresh Graduate / 1 – 2 years of related working experience
3. Good spoken & written English
4. Assertive, creative and ready to work in a changing environment
5. Team player and able to work with minimum supervision
6. Self-motivated and good interpersonal skills
7. Analytical and able to work under tight deadlines