- Job Level: Executive - Junior
- Min Year of Experience: 1
- Min Qualification: Diploma
- Based In: Penang (Bayan Lepas)
- Collaboration with internal AMD team and externally with Disti customers to ensure timely submission of sale & inventory report.
- Work with Disti customers on administration of backlog, inventory, point of sales and resale linking to ensure timely and accurate revenue recognition.
- Daily interface with customers and internal teams (Regional Finance, Revenue Accounting, Sales & Customer/Order Management) in managing the Disti customers portfolio.
- Accurately execute assigned transactional tasks in SAP and related systems and maintain appropriate performance metrics.
- Provide accurate and timely reports, including all internal execution transactional data relating to supporting the distribution channel.
- Ensure smooth month end close and ensure compliance to GAAP, policies & SOX Key Controls.
- Lead & manage projects / ad-hoc tasks/assignments and process simplification.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Accountancy / Business Studies / ACCA or any equivalent accounting processional qualification
- Ability to accommodate flexible working hours.
- Ability and motivation to sustain high-energy and complex activity levels, in-region and remotely to other regional teams on a world-wide support model.
- Key analytical, finance and business acumen as well as understanding of GAAP and SOX policies and procedures.
- Assertive, creative and ready to work in a changing environment
- A self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision and a good teamwork player
- Proactive, self-motivated, meticulous and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of SAP and strong Microsoft systems and tools.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).