- Job Level: Executive - Junior
- Min Year of Experience: 2-4
- Min Qualification: Diploma
- Based In: Penang
- Benefit Remarks:
Dental, Education support, Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Parking, Vision
- Responsible for the procurement execution of assigned goods and services in accordance with the quality, delivery, pricing expectations and customers as is detailed in Purchasing SOP.
- Purchase in accordance with the guidelines set forth by management and the customers contract in term of AVL adherence, unit price, quality and delivery.
- Makes tactical buying decisions with respect to the placement and management of all purchases within assigned MRP portfolio to meet scheduled demand.
- Rescheduling, cancellation of items, receiving &quality issues, invoice issues reconciliation and approval.
- Discuss & negotiate with supplier about lead-time constraints , open order status, new product lines, MOQ issue in order to control inventory level .
- Review all delivery issues and take appropriate corrective action such as look for outsource, internal transfer stock to avoid production schedule impact and always ensure there is non any internal material downtime issue.
- Engage in parts shortage escalation, rating on supplier performance, supplier On Time delivery (OTD) activities.
- Pricing reduction, MOQ reduction and Lead time reduction activities.
- ECO implementation