- Job Level: Executive - Senior
- Min Year of Experience: 5
- Min Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Based In: Prai Industrial
Job Description•Provide a high quality customer support experience over the phone, email or live chat
regarding the requirement specifications and issues.
•Pro-actively develop innovative ideas to drive process, products and support improvements towards customer.
•To ensure the service that deliver to customer is excellent quality and achieves overall objectives.
•Work closely with various departments to ensure company’s business objectives are met.
•Escalating customer’s requests, issues and complaints using good judgment and initiative.
•Review, analyze and report on customer behavior and reaction to promotional activity.
•To develop and build good rapport relationship with customer.
•Act as “Voice of Customer” in technical aspects towards Product Development Team.
•Ensure consistency of technical statements and that statements are in line with customer strategy.
•Focus on delivering key results like customer satisfaction, efficiency, and quality.
•Support BD / PM in customer negotiations.
•Transfer customer lessons learned and best practices to Product Development Team.
•Facilitate effective communication between a customer and Product Development Team to interpret and translate documents and emails from English to Japanese and vice versa.
•Attend conferences and meetings with customers and act as official translator to mediate the discussion.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree or Master in Engineering.
- 5+ years of working experience in automotive industry, design, safety standards etc.
- Proficiency in standard business tools (MS Office, email clients etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a distributed team structure.
- Ability to execute on repetitive tasks accurately and with attention to details.
- Possess good problem solving skills and customer focused disposition.
- Capability to analyze technical problems including Problem Solving methods (5Why,FTA)
- Strong Planning and Organization skills.
- Willing to travel.
- Ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team (technical translation).
- Required language(s): English and Japanese (JLPT N1).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and Japanese.