- Job Level: Executive - Junior
- Min Year of Experience: 1
- Min Qualification: Diploma
- Based In: Penang (Bayan Lepas)
- The R&D software engineer will work closely with the product owners, application engineers to analyze the requirement, apply appropriate software engineering process to design, develop, test and release the software to the end customers.
- The candidate will be fluent with various software technologies to develop station controller, machine interfaces, connectivity data platform, MES automation services, predictive analytics and deploy these intelligent services through the edge servers and clouds.
- The candidate will explore and research technical aspects of software development.
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or equivalent with strong CGPA.
- Passionate coders who possess relevant process knowledge and experience in wafer test, packaging assembly and final test have desirable advantages.
- Prefer individuals who will enjoy solving challenging problems.
- Knowledge of fundamental SEMI (Semiconductor Equipment and Material International) Standards including E4, E37, E5, and E30.
- Familiar with the SEMI SECS-I and SEMI High Speed SECS Message Services (HSMS) protocol.
- Familiar with the SEMI Equipment Communication Standard 2 Message Content (SECS-II).
- Familiar SEMI Generic Model for Communications and Control of Manufacturing Equipment (GEM).
- Experience with equipment host software development using SECS GEM communication standards.
- Experience with equipment host software development using GPIB (IEEE-488.1 interface) communication standards.
- Experience with equipment host software development using P849 (RS-232 interface) communication standards.
- Experience with equipment host software development using Parallel (parallel port interface) communication standards.
- Linux, Windows.