- Job Level: Executive - Senior
- Min Year of Experience: 2
- Min Qualification: Diploma
- Based In: Klang, Selangor
Job DescriptionJob Descriptions:
- Perform full spectrum but not limited to all human resources matters including hiring, strategic planning, orientation and training for new employees, compensation and benefits packages.
- Timely processing of monthly payroll and submission to all statutory bodies including KWSP, LHDN, SOCSO etc.
- Handle for foreign worker recruitment and renewal matters.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Resolving grievance and provide counselling to employees.
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labour laws.
- Maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly human resources report.
- Any ah-hoc tasks assign by the supervisor.
- Possess at least Diploma/Advance Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resources Management/Business Administration or equivalent.
- Strong fundamental in Employment Act 1955, SQL Payroll and Microsoft Office.
- At least 2 years of work experience in human resources field.
- Ability to communicate in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently to maintain high standards and accuracy.