- Job Level: Intern
- Min Year of Experience: 0
- Min Qualification: Diploma
- Based In: Penang
- Responsible for data entry and credit checks.
- Assists on Accounts Payable and Receivable and General Ledger.
- Able to handle reconciliation of accounts inclusive of Bank Reconciliation.
- Manage monthly tracking of physical inventory.
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties responsibilities assigned by superior from time to time.
- To complete assigned tasks in line with established deadline.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Good command in English.
- Possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles
- Willing to learn attitude and able to work independently