- Job Level: Non-Executive
- Min Year of Experience: 0
- Min Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Based In: Bayan Baru
Job DescriptionDuring the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Human Resources (Staffing/Recruitment, Payroll, HR Administration).
- To post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks.
- To update employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts.
- To perform various administrative tasks and support HR department’s daily activities.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Communication skills, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Required language(s): English.
- Preferred language(s): Mandarin.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Baru.
- 2 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).