- Job Level: Intern
- Min Year of Experience: 0
- Min Qualification: Diploma
- Based In: Penang
Job DescriptionJob Responsibilities
- Coordinate with supervisor to define necessary requirements for open vacancy.
- Liaise with supervisor/hiring manager on resume proposal, coordination on interview arrangement and offer extension to successful applicant.
- Send recruiting e-mails to passive candidates and follow up, when necessary, on their job applications.
- Browse resume databases and port-folios sites.
- Screen and interview applicants from different channels of jobs portal, perform suitable job match for potential applicants.
- Join social media groups and professional networks and interact with potential candidates.
- Advertise vacant positions with external networks.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management/ Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Passionate in handling data verification.
- Good interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Sound numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work independently and to coordinate company activities simultaneously.
- Able to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to identify and deal with problems.
- Good knowledge in using Pivot Table, V-Lookup with strong analysing skill with Microsoft Excel is added advantages.
- Able to speak and write Mandarin is an added advantage.