- Job Level: Intern
- Min Year of Experience: 0
- Min Qualification: Certificate
- Based In: Kuala Lumpur
- Benefit Remarks:
1. Providing free accommodation with full utilities in TTDI
2. Performing interns to be sponsored fully to international conferences or other conference attendance
3. Working Flexi-hours
4. Performing interns will be rewarded with field trips
5. Facilities such as restaurants, groceries, banks, clinics, shopping malls are all within walking distance for the office
6. Enjoy world-class coaching from a 21-year-old organization with international awards
Work in an international award-winning organization with 21 years of training and innovating experience!
eHomemakers (eH) is a non-profit social enterprise with a 15-year old internship program (https://ehinternguide18.wixsite.com/website-2). We develop character, soft-skills, office document management, and presentation skills besides specific ICT skills, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills for interns.
In 2017, after hosting an ASEAN conference, the eHomemakers team is planning to go further: To host an International Conference on Teenage Pregnancy Prevention through ICT. eHomemakers has a mission: Helping Others Help Themselves. eHomemakers has been a long advocate for the preservation of the environment, gender equality, internet for all, youth empowerment and education for all.
We solemnly believe the underprivileged children in rural villages also deserve an education. Without proper education in rural areas, the teenage pregnancy rate is high. We planned to deliver mobile education to the underprivileged children living in rural villages, but without internet, most methods such as WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram will be ineffective. Thus, there’s where our innovative web app, ECHO comes into play…
For the IT Admin Assistant, you’ll be working on:
- Performing basic office computer skills and telework skills in collaborative platforms
- Managing web content (redesign 2 mini websites on WIX, uploading text/images/videos/ formatting) https://ehinternguide18.wixsite.com/website-2
- Administering basic IT procedures for office including document archiving, internship recruitment, e-coordination, and online reporting
- Working on the development of our mobile app called Echo2U
- Finalizing Echo2U mobile app IT process flow
- Conducting Echo2U mobile app feasibility testing
- Assisting the IT Admin to enhance the IT security of the office.
- Enhance the security of ECHO web app
*Interns are allowed to work at home if proven honest and trustworthy*
We will enable you to grow into a knowledge worker in this borderless world, ready to take on any employment onsite or through telework.
We are sure you will find your experience in eHomemakers both fascinating and rewarding. There is a great deal to learn and many challenges to overcome. The ehomemakers team will do everything we can to make you stay successful!