- Job Level: Non-Executive
- Min Year of Experience: 5
- Min Qualification: Certificate
- Based In: Bukit Tengah, Prai
Job DescriptionRoles & Responsibilities
1.Assemble components of all product lines. Selects correct tools and fixtures based on SWI.
2.Tests all assembled products. Troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with the assembly and testing of products.
3.Ability in procedure reading, component identification, use of pertinent hand tools and rework techniques, equipment operation, dimensioning and setting tolerances of mechanical parts and assemblies.
4.Create labour records for all transactions.
5.To support and carry out tasks or responsibility that is being assigned by the superior.
- SPM/certificate graduates.
- Possess around 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Willing to work in Bukit Tengah, Prai area.
- Willing to work for 6-Months contract (without renewal for now).
- Possess own transportation.