- Job Level: Executive - Senior
- Min Year of Experience: 5
- Min Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Based In: Prai, Penang
Job DescriptionPosition Responsibilities:
Design, build and extend applications. Design and develop solutions and support multiple applications within the Oracle EBS and open source technologies as required. Develop technical specifications. Configure standard applications. Modify standard forms and reports. Develop new forms and reports. Develop interfaces in and out of the EBS. End user support for multiple applications in multiple geographies. Oversee and lead the efforts of Junior Developers.
Qualifications & requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field and 7 years of experience in the job offered.
- Two year of experience must involve: developing solutions for Oracle’s EBS; experience with Oracle’s development tools.
- Experience with the following EBS applications: accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Procurement, iProcurement, iExpense, General Ledger, Inventory, or Fixed Assets; and experience engaging Oracle Support to research and resolve issues.
- Experience with MES/MRP Process: BOM, Supply Chain Management, Inventory transaction, WIP, Cost management, shop floor control support and provide resolution to issues encountered.
- Must have a strong functional knowledge of the Oracle EBS in a multiple organization and multiple set of books environment.
- A strong desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work independently with limited general supervision.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively organize and communicate across functional and technical lines are critical.
- Root cause analysis and complex problem-solving skills are important.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and PLSQL developer best practices.
- Must have very strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and an emphasis toward highly available and scalable global solutions.
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English and Chinese.
- Others related duties as assigned.