- Job Level: Executive - Junior
- Min Year of Experience: 1
- Min Qualification: Diploma
- Based In: Penang
Job DescriptionWe are hiring for Junior/Senior to join our company
Working hour : 5 working day (8:00am – 5:30pm)
Working location : Bayan Lepas
Industry : HR Consulting Company
Attractive remuneration package include varies of allowances, medical benefit, dental and optical claims and etc.
On-the-job training will be provided.
· Perform full spectrum of the payroll function: processing of wages, statutory submission, annual tax filing, pay adjustments and payroll related matters.
· Responsible for monthly invoice billing and fund request notes generation.
· Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data.
· Receives and coordinates on monthly timesheet, leave and other absences.
· Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law.
· Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records.
· Honours confidentiality of employees’ pay records, personal filling.
· Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review.
· Responsible for employees’ payroll and ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) for timeliness and accuracy of payroll processing and deliverables are achieved.
· Timely processing of payroll and perform analysis to ensure all relevant data and reports are correct and accurate.
· Working closely with supervisor to ensure accurate and timely billing to all active clients.
· Ensure all payroll journal entries on payments, accruals and reversal are correctly posted and reconciled.
· Perform yearly tax filling of employee’s income statement to tax authority.
· Involve and support in yearly audit activities when necessary.
· Archiving all supporting documents as per retention policy and ensure compliance to all audit requirements.
· Partnering with internal organizations such as Human Resource, Finance & Accounting and Recruitment teams to have the right process in place.
· Responsible for monthly group insurance purchase.
· Responsible for office administrative works.
· SPM/DIPLOMA in Human Resource Management/ Business Administration or its equivalent.
· Open for fresh graduate or min 1-2 years working experience with strong interest in handling full payroll processing.
· Good interpersonal skills at all levels.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Sound numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy is requires.
· Able to work independently and to coordinate several activities simultaneously.
· Able to set priorities and meet deadlines.
· Able to identify and deal with problems.
· Experience in the using Pivot Table, V-Lookup with strong analysing skill with Microsoft Excel is added advantages.
· Proven working experience as Payroll is advantages.