- Job Level: Executive - Junior
- Min Year of Experience: 1
- Based In: Bukit Tengah, Prai
Job DescriptionRoles & Responsibilities
- Supports user in memo purchase request when needed, ensure PO is created correctly according to procurement procedure. (Approver limit matrix, bidding template, etc.).
- Follows up on order status with suppliers to ensure on time completion, proactively and upon user request.
- Proactively follow up on Goods Receipt for orders within GR due date.
- Uphold HSE, TCC, Code of Conducts and other company policies.
- Complies with Company and local procedures applicable to the job function. Employees may be assigned other duties in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the Company.
- Support Sourcing Engineer on data entry into the system for part number set up and other admin tasks.
- Bachelor in Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing, Management from recognized university with minimum 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain.
- Required language(s): English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Prai.
- 1-Year Contract position available.