- Job Level: Executive - Senior
- Min Year of Experience: 5
- Min Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Based In: Georgetown
Job DescriptionJob summary
The Procurement Team Lead is accountable for the effective and efficient delivery of services / processes in scope as specified in Service Level Agreements, its continuous improvement (process and technology) as well as the functional and personnel management of a team buyers in administrating and executing the necessary procurement processes for business groups in NAFTA and APAC
Responsibility split: Operational delivery (~20-50%); Team management, Continuous improvementSpan of control: 5-15Monitoring: Responsible to measure process performance by applying and monitoring Operational Process Performance Indicators and defined SLA-KPIs
- Manage services / processes in scope to provide seamless performance and results
- Ensure that relevant processes are translated into specific activities, tasks, ensure working and transparent internal and customer interfaces and support process documentation within the global frameworks
- Manage business plan and budgets for services / processes in scope in alignment with POL
- Ensure appropriate information, communication and collaboration with relevant stakeholders (e.g. peers, team member, POL, Service Management)
- Regularly measure process performance in alignment with POL by applying appropriate operational process performance indicators
- Continuously deliver improvements and align them with POL.
- Manage personnel, task allocation, performance and motivation and limit turnover by fostering a high performance culture, rewarding the right behaviors, building skills and careers and facilitating a good team and work atmosphere
- Assure compliance with laws, standards and corporate policies considering health & safety, financial code of conduct, business ethics, information security, data protection and environmental protection.
- Responsible for creation, changes and confirmation of Purchase Orders for the NAFTA region.
- Continuous follow up and improvement of the procurement process through reporting and different activities.
- Administers, Execute and monitors purchase requisitions and orders
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices
- Bachelor Degree in any equivalent
- Proficiency knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access), Email and Internet
- Advanced user skills in process specific parts of standard ERP systems (desirable in SAP / ORACLE / HFM)
- Experience in using ARIBA system will be added advantage.
- Process Management experience including the ability to apply, gauge and interpret process metrics
- Transition Project Experience
- Leadership experience
- Experienced to work with international clients from NAFTA & APAC
- Applicant must be willing to work in Georgetown.