- Job Level: Officer
- Min Year of Experience: 2-5
- Min Qualification: Diploma
- Based In: Seberang Jaya
Job DescriptionJob Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for production planning (including material planning, manpower planning and manage production schedule) to meet delivery schedule of sales order.
- To liaise with Sales department on Customer’s order and expected delivery schedule.
- Based on Sales Order received from Sales department, to compute material consumption for production.
- To communicate with warehouse on available stock level of finished goods and raw material.
- To co-ordinate with Purchasing department on procurement and delivery schedule of raw materials etc.
- To work with Production department on production schedule closely to meet delivery schedule.
- Report preparation: In order to monitor Production schedule effectively, to update and maintain production master schedule (production budget VS actual output, sales order received VS sales order not produced yet etc.)
- To assist Finance in preparing product costing report, production efficiency report etc.
Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ Management or any equivalent.
At least 2 years of working experience in production planning is added advantage.
Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Fast learner, meticulous and able to work under pressure.
Good planning and analytical skills.
Excellent communication skill.
Several positions are available
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply