- Job Level: Executive - Junior
- Min Year of Experience: 1-4
- Min Qualification: Diploma
- Based In: Bayan Lepas
- Coordinate effort of the Engineering and Manufacturing teams to develop an integrated project plan and risk analysis with action plans.
- Drive project tasks to completion in accordance with the project schedule.
- Track and report status and other metrics against goals on an going basis.
- Raise concerns based on measurement criteria to provide recommendations to maximize performance.
- Design & Conduct experiments using statistical techniques to confirm analysis, to evaluate new or existing designs to confirm to product specification, or resolve problems.
- To perform debug, improvement activities & buy-off of new components.
- Interface with project team members, suppliers and customers.
- Provide projects team with regular performance updates/reviews for identification of variances and correction action.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Preferable with at least 2 years related working experience preferable in PLASTIC industry
- Responsible and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to use Pro/Engineer or other design software an added advantage
FRESH TECHNICAL DEGREE GRADUATE ARE ALSO ENCOURAGE TO APPLY