- Job Level: Executive - Junior
- Min Year of Experience: 2
- Min Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Based In: Bukit Tengah, Prai
Job DescriptionRoles & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and maintain methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products.
- Ensure the precision and accuracy of Product Line measuring instrumentation and production equipment at the center through management of testing and calibration activities.
- Create and classify Product Quality Incident Reports for all Major, Catastrophic and Multi-Catastrophic incidents.
- Member of investigation team for analysis of Product Quality Incident reports and returned products.
- Have good working knowledge of internal and external management systems (CLMS, ISO 9001, API SPEC Q1).
- Active member of Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
- Develop client-specific product Quality Control Plans (QCPs) as required.
- Support customers and third-party inspectors’ requirements for product inspection testing as required within the Product Line at the center.
- Mentor Inspectors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or others.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in product/process quality.
- Good command in English (verbal & written).