- Job Level: Executive - Senior
- Min Year of Experience: 4
- Min Qualification: Diploma
- Based In: GEORGETOWN, PENANG
Job DescriptionThis position is primarily responsible for the communication with the customer and the group to ensure the proper and timely movement of freight and information while complying with any internal and external requirements. In addition, developing and maintaining relationships with carriers, customers, and warehouses to guarantee the timely delivery of shipments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Effective communication with customers, vendors, other offices, and co-workers through a high volume of e-mails, phone calls, and verbal contact.
- Tracking, tracing, and updating the status of shipments on a daily basis.
- Accurate and timely data entry into our system.
- Monitoring of reports.
- Accurate and timely billing to customers.
- Maintaining strong and effective relationships with vendors (shipping lines, airlines, trucking companies, etc.).
- Meet key performance indicators to support the department, branch, product and overall company goals.
- Must have the desire to understand the operational process flow and constantly seeking improved ways for efficiency.
- Reporting workflow progress to Management on a frequent basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related course
- Min working experience of 4 years.
- Fluent in English and Malay a must whilst if they could speak Chinese would be an advantage.
- Independent and strong self-discipline person.
- Possess own transportation.