- Job Level: Intern
- Min Year of Experience: 0
- Min Qualification: Certificate
- Based In: Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
- Benefit Remarks:
1. Providing Free Accommodation With Full Utilities In TTDI
2. Performing Interns To Be Sponsored Fully To International Conferences Or Other Conference Attendance
3. Working Flexi-Hours
4. Performing Interns Will Be Rewarded With Field Trips
5. Facilities Such As Restaurants, Groceries, Banks, Clinics, Shopping Malls Are All Within Walking Distance For The Office
6. Enjoy World-Class Coaching From A 21-Year-Old Organization With International Awards
7. Work in an office with work-life balance!
Job DescriptionWork in an international award-winning organization with 21 years of training and innovating experience!
eHomemakers (eH) is a non-profit social enterprise with a 15-year old internship program (https://ehinternguide18.wixsite.com/website-2). We develop character, soft-skills, office document management, and presentation skills besides specific ICT skills, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills for interns.
in 2015, eHomemakers started a Work-Life Balance project in the ASEAN region, partnering with the ASEAN Foundation. We created ten Facebook pages for ten ASEAN countries in accordance with the ASEAN Work-Life Balance conference. We believe Work-Life Balance (WLB) is about creating and maintaining a healthy and supportive work environment which enables an individual to balance between personal and family responsibilities with career aspirations or income-earning needs. (www.asean-wlb.net)
For Social Media and Translation Assistant, you will be working on:
- Helming ten ASEAN WLB Facebook Pages
- Developing a strategy to increase organic likes and followings for ASEAN WLB Facebook Pages
- Translating English posts to your local language (if Malaysians, translate to Malay, if Filipino, translate to Tagalog, if Vietnamese, translate to Vietnamese, etc.)
- Translating and compiling e-Books written by the Executive Director of eHomemakers and other authors.
- Creating original content for the ASEAN WLB Facebook campaign.
*Interns are allowed to work at home if proven honest and trustworthy*
We will enable you to grow into a knowledge worker in this borderless world, ready to take on any employment onsite or through telework.
We are sure you will find your experience in eHomemakers both fascinating and rewarding. There is a great deal to learn and many challenges to overcome. The ehomemakers team will do everything we can to make you stay successful!