- Job Level: Executive - Junior
- Min Year of Experience: 3
- Min Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Based In: Prai, Penang
Job DescriptionJob Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducts analysis of business process and workflow with the objectives to facilitate their improvement or automation.
- Ensure the alignment of business solutions and business needs by performing activities including business process analysis, needs assessments, requirements gathering and solution definition throughout the systems development lifecycle.
- Helps to develop processes and methodologies to manage requirements for all stakeholders.
- Demonstrates an ability to express complex ideas clearly.
- Facilitates analysis, classification and documentation of requirements.
- Publishes, distributes and facilitates sign-off of requirements documentation.
- Manages changes to the requirements baseline.
- Supports impact analysis on changes to requirement(s) through project lifecycle.
- Gathers, clarifies and validates requirements.
- Acts as interpreter who facilitates communication between clients/stakeholder and internal teams to clarify and validate requirements.
- Anticipates, quantifies and resolves problems and issues with requirements.
- Uses data and process modelling techniques to identify and clarify requirements.
- Uses data and process modelling tools.
- Demonstrates knowledge of testing strategies, plans and execution and participates actively in their development.
- Designs user acceptance testing plans and monitor responses to problems.
- Understands IT and project management concepts.
- Uses desktop productivity applications at a superior level.
- Others related duties as assigned.
•Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science with 3-6 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in ERP, MES, Supply chain and interactive web or software development initiatives
•Strong analytical & organizational skills
•Applies creative thinking and problem solving to clarifying requirements related issues
•Demonstrated experience producing technology project artefacts including: use cases, requirements documents, functional specifications, test plans and test cases and process flows
•Demonstrated experience in technology solution management, including: usability/GUI design, web application development methodologies and object-oriented development approaches
•Defining and documenting design to requirements trade-offs
•Broad knowledge of programs, projects and knowledge management processes and toolsets
•Demonstrated experience in communications management, including:
oAbility to communicate with a variety of audiences (client/stakeholder and internal team)
oConsensus building, team building and problem solving
oWritten and oral communications, including presentations to senior level executives
oExcellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and proven leadership ability
oAbility to work with cross-functional teams throughout implementation to ensure integrity to requirements
oOrganizing and facilitating meetings with business users for requirements gathering
oAbility and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, client-services environment
•Fluent in speaking and writing in English and Chinese.