- Job Level: Manager
- Min Year of Experience: 5
- Min Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Based In: Sungai Petani
Job DescriptionJob Summary:
Supply Chain Manager are responsible to develop and monitor company’s supply chain strategy. Their goal is to improve productivity and efficiency and reduce costs while securing high quality material for the company and ensuring good management of warehouse including inventory and movement of goods.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
- Leads the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Directs and coordinates global supply chain functions through strategy, resource optimization, profitability maximization, and KPIs resulting in the maximization of customer satisfaction.
- Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- Works with plant, warehouse, and logistics departments to determine and set up intercompany transfers.
- Works directly with sales department to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for finished goods transportation to customers.
- Monitors and corrects inventory levels at warehouses to ensure rotation and maximize working capital.
- Works with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and agreements).
- Collaborates with procurement department to determine best practice for freight in and freight consolidation.
- Supports proper utilization of ERP system .
- Member of the operations staff, responsible to routinely report on department KPIs along with appropriate analysis and countermeasures where necessary.
- Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges
- Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of supply chain, logistics, or warehouse management experience