- Job Level: Executive - Junior
- Min Year of Experience: 1 - 2
- Min Qualification: Diploma
- Based In: Penang
- Benefit Remarks:
Will be shared upon Shortlisted.
Job DescriptionDepartment :
- PSSD – Support Team
- System Support Engineers provide the day to day operational support and consultation to both Mywave external and internal customers on Mywave Application, EmplX. They are the 1st level contact point of all the customers.
- System Support Engineers will be working closely with the company Software Developers/Designers for the 2nd level support or consultation on Mywave Application.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Technical/Application Support to internal and external customers in regards with the Mywave Application through phone calls, email and Live Chat.
- Ensure all issues reported by customers are recorded in the ticketing system and resolved or escalated to the proper escalation point in timely fashion.
- Lead communications/expectations to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
- Take ownership of technical issues reported, work closely with development team as necessary to close case.
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Participation in providing training to customers as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Products subject matter expert including acquiring new technologies to enhance capability to support customers efficiently and effectively.
Qualification & Experience
- A fast learner with strong analytical, assessment and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Outstanding customer service, organizational, communication skills (written and verbal skills) and excellent phone manner.
Generic & Functional Skills/ Competencies:
- Resourceful, high energy, independent-minded, can-do attitude.
- Hardworking, Goal orientated and responsible.
- Self-starter and have a good teamwork attitude.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work flexible hours or out-of-office hours as when required.
- Working experience as programmer/ system analyst or technical support is added advantage
- Mandarin speaker is an added advantage.